Wednesday, October 22, 2014

'I never thought I would be so happy': Taylor Swift raves to Esquire about single life in New York City

Taylor Swift is just fine with being single.

Inside the November issue of Esquire - which has Penelope Cruz on the cover - the 24-year-old singer insisted, 'I never thought I would be so happy being completely unattached to anyone romantically.'

The Red hitmaker, who has not had a boyfriend since she split from One Direction's Harry Styles in 2013, also raved about her new life in New York City. The 24-year-old musician added: ‘My life has changed drastically in the last year and a half.
Photo from:lace wedding dress

'I never thought I'd live in New York, because I thought I'd be too overwhelmed by how busy and bright and crazy the city is.'

The 22 singer eventually took the leap, relocating to the Big Apple in April.She reportedly resides in a $19.9m penthouse in Manhattan's Tribeca neighbourhood.

And the first song off her fifth studio album 1989, which debuts October 27, is titled Welcome To New York.Meanwhile, Taylor hasn’t gone on a single date since breaking up with Styles over a year and a half ago.

And avoiding dating is partially to set the record straight about who she is, as she considers the intensive focus upon her dating habits ‘a really sexist angle on my life.’

'The only thing I can't control is the spin in the press,' Taylor said.'And so if I know I can't control that, I have to let it go. In some ways, though, you can control it.'I really didn't like the whole serial-dater thing. I thought it was a really sexist angle on my life.'

Looking effortlessly chic strolling through the airport, Taylor Swift teamed her Everlane shorts and Miss Patina shirt with black Christian Louboutin heels and an oxblood handbag.

Burgundy is the colour of choice for accessories for autumn year after year, and 2014 is no exception with designers and the high street alike creating boots, bags, belts, and beanies in berry tones.

We love Taylor’s handbag which is from Aldo and is available at Zalando for just £46- click right to snap one of these beauties up now!

Alternatively, check out the options below. From a New Look rucksack to a Michael Kors tote with prices starting as low as £22.99, you’re sure to find a maroon bag to suit your style and budget.

Whichever you pick, team with navy for a luxe look, or wear with other harvest tones like mustard and tan to embrace the sartorial autumnal colour palette to the max.
More photos:purple bridesmaid dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment